Good Girls Get Rich Podcast Episode 2: How to Build a New Business and Become Successful With Kerry Petsinger
Confidence comes from mastering things and going out of your comfort zone.
Karen Yankovich’s podcast interview with guest mindset and performance coach Kerry Petsinger.
Who is Kerry Petsinger:
- A physical therapist turned into mindset and performance coach/entrepreneur.
- She helps people think big and deal with the resistance in their way to success
- She assists individuals who are stuck in their jobs and lives in order to move forward and achieve a great sense of fulfilment and success.
In this episode, guest Petsinger talks about:
- “success that matters”
- Purpose-driven goals
- How she made a transition from working as a physical therapist to obtaining a clinical doctorate degree to establishing a coaching business
- How to find a business that fits with one’s ideal workday, schedule, and life
- How to find confidence to have the life that you want
- How she started monetizing her passion of helping people for being an article writer, blogger, influencer
- How to open up with your partner about switching to a different path
- How she started establishing her online business and building a community/audience
- Things to consider in building your email list
-how to achieve 17k in her email list in just a year and a half
- Importance of writing a good email in creating business relationships
- Her morning mindset routine (mornings that matter)
–GET-UP formula (Gratitude, Envision, Today’s why, Unstoppable mind and body, Purpose-driven action)
- Find a business that fits with your ideal workday, schedule, and life.
- Confidence comes from mastering things and going out of your comfort zone.
- Start doing more of the things that you love and getting rid of the things you don’t like.
- In order to gain confidence, listen to podcasts, read books, and study the journey of successful people who are in the same path as yours.
- Focus your life on what truly matters.
- You don’t have to be the world’s expert in something in order to help other people.
- You might fail as a fifth grader, but to a third grader, a fifth grader is a huge deal.
- You have options and you should take advantage of them.
- You don’t have to be the world’s best guest expert to add value and significantly help others.
- Write in such a way that your statements resonate with your ideal client.
- Get clear on what rich life means to you, what success means to you, what freedom means to you.
- Determine what your ideal work day looks like and start fitting your work into it.
- Take small steps to create the life you want.
- If you want to achieve something, surround yourself with people who have already done it.
- You’re the average of the five people you spend the most time with. – Jim Rohn
Jeff Walker’s “Product Launch Formula” http://jeffwalker.com/