Good Girls Get Rich Podcast Episode 4: The Power of Storytelling with Marsha Shandur
When you’re telling a story, you’re adding value to someone.
- Learn the power of storytelling
- Create a version of yourself by telling compelling personal stories
- How to talk about yourself in a captivating way without bragging
- How to talk about yourself like a rockstar without sounding arrogant and without making people hate you
- How celebrities like Taylor Swift make themselves interesting to people
- Learn how to humble-brag appropriately!
- Learn how to market yourself as an influencer
- Tell your life story in a manner that captures the heart of your audience.
- Utilize social media like LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter strategically to market yourself and build a network of people
- When you’re telling a story, you’re adding value to someone.
- Tell people something that is exciting about you.
- Tell tiny stories of tiny moments in your day.
- You don’t have to give away all of your personal life in social media.
- I create what I want people to see.
- Be genuine in a way that you would.
- Be genuine in freaking out if you’re excited.
- Tell people what happened and how did you feel.