Good Girls Get Rich Podcast Episode 7: Plan Out Your Personal Goals to Achieve Your Business Goals
- The power of simple planning for your life and business.
- Before establishing business goals, you must establish your life goals.
- Start with asking yourself the question: “How do you spend your day?”.
- How to create the life that you want.
- Writing down your life goals and why you should write them down.
- Why you should plan out your ideal day, ideal week, ideal month, ideal life.
- Creating an income goal that supports your life goals. What are your income goals to support your life goals? Double that.
- Incorporate goals around growing your network. As you grow your network, you grow your income.
- The importance of building your email list.
- Using a traditional and non-traditional calendar to plan things out.
- Digital marketing takes some focus, some planning and it can be fun and easy.
By planning things out, you’re making your life easier and profitability more accessible.
If you want to get started with your content calendar planning go over to kyapply.com to apply for a spot. There are only a few spots left for this year!
How are you going to make 2018 different? Hold yourself accountable by letting us know in the comments!