Good Girls Get Rich Podcast Episode 4: The Power of Storytelling with Marsha Shandur
When you’re telling a story, you’re adding value to someone.
Who Is Marsha Shandur:
- An expert storyteller.
- An influencer before the term “influencer” was used almost daily.
- Learn about the power of storytelling.
- Create a version of yourself by telling compelling personal stories.
- How to talk about yourself in a captivating way (without bragging!).
- How to talk about yourself like a rockstar without sounding arrogant and without making people hate you.
- How celebrities, like Taylor Swift, make themselves interesting to the public.
- Learn how to market yourself as an influencer.
- Strategically use social media platforms like LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter to market yourself and build your own network.
- When you’re telling a story, you’re adding value to someone.
- Tell people something about you that is exciting.
- Tell tiny stories of tiny moments in your day.
- You don’t have to give away all of your personal life in social media.
- Create what you want people to see.
- Be genuine in a way that you would.
- Be genuine in freaking out if you’re excited.
- Tell people what happened and how you felt.