Guest Post Submissions
Thank you for interest in guest posting at KarenYankovich.com.
Please follow these guidelines for your post to be considered for publication.
What you need to know:
Our readers are online entrepreneurs and professionals who want to uplevel their businesses.
We particularly like to offer advice and tips on social media and content creation. If you’d like to write about something outside these topics, tell us how you think your post would add value and complement them.
Please make sure that your article is spell-checked and mostly follows the rules of grammar.
Look over existing blog posts on the site (especially those in the past 3-4 months) to ensure you provide different perspectives and/or topics.
- 400-800 words
- Your post should not published anywhere else for the first month after publication on karenyankovich.com
- If re-published, please add a note that the post was originally published on karenyankovich.com and provide the link
- Please break your post up with sub-headers and bullet points where relevant for optimum web readability
- When possible try to include a actionable steps or advice
- Write in a conversational yet expert tone
- Feel free to share an image or images that you’d like to include with the post. And make sure that you have the rights to use these images.
- Include a brief bio and headshot along with a maximum of 2 links to promote yourself (website, social links, email sign up etc.)