Are you living your absolute best life right now? Do you have the best business you’ve ever dreamed of creating? If not… this episode is for you. Find out 3 things you can do right now to create your ideal life!
This week’s episode of Good Girls Get Rich is brought to you by Uplevel Media CEO and LinkedIn expert, Karen Yankovich. In this episode, Karen shares 3 things you can do right now to create your ideal life! Stop wondering and start creating the business and life you’ve always wanted to live.
About the Episode:
This week while running my LinkedIn Profile Challenge I was feeling SO inspired with the responses from you all and it really brought me back to my “why”.
I started this podcast and everything I do to help women come into their own and OWN what they’re good at. Many times women feel like they can’t truly embrace who they are and what they’re good at on LinkedIn, and that’s where I want to step in and say that you CAN do it.
That being said, this week I wanted to make the podcast a bit more motivational, so I want to give you guys 3 things you can do right now to create your ideal life and truly have the courage to do so:
Identify Your Perfect People
Knowing who your perfect people are from the get go is the best way possible for you to create your ideal life. Make sure you know who are your ideal:
- Connections etc.
Whatever you are looking to find on LinkedIn, have those perfect people in your mindset. Identifying your perfect people right away makes it easier to create and live your ideal life!
As I mentioned in the podcast, knowing your perfect people will also make it easier to say no or walk away from those people or opportunities that do not fit into your ideal life.
You need to be known for something specific! If you serve a wide variety of different people, offer a ton of different services, especially if they aren’t related to each other, then how can people know when and how they can rely on you?
Niching down and targeted into what you’re truly good at will not only make your business explode, but it will draw people TO you instead of you having to reach out to those people constantly in your business.
This is more of a mindset than anything. In order to create your ideal life, you need to be READY for it! Know that there will be a few things that come up, whether it is people, opportunities or business that will be tough to walk away from, but necessary. If they don’t fit into your ideal vision, no matter how good, you may have to walk away from them if they don’t support the ideal life you are trying to create
Understand that it will not be easy, but it CAN be simple.
That’s why I rebranded my brand new program to She’s Linked Up. Stop worrying about what you don’t have and start positioning yourself as the expert you are and see your successful business go from good, to great!
- Where to find everything for this week’s episode: karenyankovich.com/096
- Intro to today’s episode (2:07)
- What you need to know to help more people in your business (5:29)
- Why Karen has been called to help women (6:11)
- What you can do right now to step into your ideal role (9:57)
- Be known for something specific (15:36)
- How to be prepared for this new shift in your life (16:46)
- Where to go from here on out in building your ideal life (18:58)
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Sign up for She’s Linked Up! The best and most powerful way to own what you’re good at and explode your business using LinkedIn.
- Join the waitlist Karen’s brand new, free challenge at linkedinprofilechallenge.com
- Join my free Facebook Group to share how you use LinkedIn and get support tips
- Events Karen will be attending and speaking at: karenyankovich.com/events
- How to think bigger in order to skyrocket your business
- Karen’s expert LinkedIn services: karenyankovich.com/linkedin-services
- Follow me on Instagram for more content
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be awesome if you shared the Good Girls Get Rich Podcast with your fellow entrepreneurs on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode has taught you just one thing, I would love if you could head on over to Apple Podcasts and SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW! And if you’re moved to, kindly leave us a rating and review. Maybe you’ll get a shout out on the show!
Ways to Subscribe to Good Girls Get Rich:
- Click here to subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- Click here to subscribe via PlayerFM
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
- Good Girls Get Rich is also on Spotify
- Take a listen on Podcast Addict