Everyone can find 5 minutes a day… how about if those 5 minutes were focused on how to achieve success?
This week’s episode of Good Girls Get Rich is brought to you by Uplevel Media CEO and LinkedIn expert, Karen Yankovich. In this episode, Karen interviews Karen Briscoe on how to achieve success in only 5 minutes a day.
Karen Briscoe is the creator of the transformative “5 Minute Success” concept. Her books Real Estate Success in 5 Minutes a Day: Secrets of a Top Agent Revealed and Commit to Get Leads: 66 Day Challenge® offer a combination of information and inspiration delivered through memorable stories.
Karen is the host of the “5 Minute Success” podcast which has ranked #1 on Overcast most recommended in the business category. The show has an amazing array of guests who achieve success at a high level. She speaks on a national and local level on the “Best of 5 Minute Success.” Further, she has completed the John Maxwell Team Certification Program for Coaching, Speaking, and Training.
Karen is the principal owner of the Huckaby Briscoe Conroy Group (HBC) with Keller Williams. The HBC Group has been recognized by the Wall Street Journal as one of the 250 Top Realtor® teams in the United States. Since 1977, HBC Group has sold over 1,500 homes valued at over $1.5 billion. The team consistently sells over 100 residential properties annually ranging from multi-million dollar luxury estates to condominiums and townhomes.
About the Episode:
This episode is jam-packed with information from Karen on how to achieve success in only 5 minutes a day, and if you really want to go in-depth with it, definitely check out her book and podcast!
However, I wanted to pull out one key concept that Karen talked about that really resonated with me as you can hear on the podcast.
The one thing you can do to achieve success in only 5 minutes a day is to…
Karen went in depth into this on the podcast episode but the idea of flipping time is to do the things first that are meaningful.
As women, we are brought up and tend to prioritize doing things for everyone else instead of ourselves. The concept of flipping time to achieve more success focuses on the concept of taking 5 minutes a day to focus only on you, self-care, self-actualization and what is meaningful to you.
Many of us think we don’t have time to focus on ourselves, however it’s really choosing what you put your energy towards, rather than thinking about “making time” for you.
Putting yourself first also has a ripple effect. By doing things to take care of yourself, everyone else’s life around you gets better as well. It’s about the energy you put out into the world. Putting yourself first makes you a more positive person, can set an example for those in your life whether they’re employee’s or family members, and in turn, you end up surrounding yourself with people similar to you.
5 minutes a day to focus on what is most meaningful for you is the key to how to achieve success in only 5 minutes a day.
- Where to find everything for this week’s episode: karenyankovich.com/097
- Intro to todays episode (1:34)
- Background on Karen Briscoe (3:12)
- Karen’s journey from her real-estate background to where she is now (4:38)
- How Karen’s background led her to become a thought leader (8:54)
- How Karen’s background led her to double her real-estate success (10:53)
- The concept of flipping time and 5 minute success that Karen created (12:45)
- Where to start with 5 minute success (23:13)
- Keys to flipping time and achieving success in 5 minutes (29:31)
- The first steps to take in becoming more successful (32:57)
- Karen’s 7 Day Quick Start to Success for Realtors and where to find Karen (34:51)
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Karen Yankovich’s episode featured on the 5 Minute Success with Karen Briscoe
- Karen Briscoes 7 Day Quick Start
- Where to find Karen Briscoe:
- Join the waitlist for my LinkedIn Profile Challenge at linkedinprofilechallenge.com
- Events Karen will be attending and speaking at: karenyankovich.com/events
- Karen’s expert LinkedIn services: karenyankovich.com/linkedin-services
- Join my free Facebook Group to share how you use LinkedIn and get support tips
- Follow me on Instagram for more content
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be awesome if you shared the Good Girls Get Rich Podcast with your fellow entrepreneurs on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode has taught you just one thing, I would love if you could head on over to Apple Podcasts and SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW! And if you’re moved to, kindly leave us a rating and review. Maybe you’ll get a shout out on the show!