This week, Good Girls Get Rich features, guest, Rachel Miller. Rachel Miller is a Lifetime Learner. Giver of hugs and kisses. Mom to a vanful. Online entrepreneur. She has built several multiple 6-figure and 7-figure businesses, authored multiple books, one of which sold more than 100,000 copies. She now helps other businesses grow engagement for their brands – she has helped 34 people get their content in front of more than 10,000,000 people.
We want to hear your thoughts on this episode! Leave us a message on Speakpipe or email us at email@example.com.
- Rachel built her business while raising six children. Who can afford to put six kids in daycare? (4:05)
- It’s amazing what happens when you take little steps and don’t give yourself an out. (5:40)
- Everyone listening needs to know, outsourcing isn’t only for your business, there’s more, you can outsource things to keep your sanity. Eventually you need to outsource in your life to help your business grow. FIRST, make your $500. (7:00)
- Rachel began as a text manual writer, content writer, for e-commerce sites. Then started a blog. (9:06)
- Now Rachel supports other businesses in growing their facebook pages.(9:00)
- Has a system to grow Facebook pages has helped 34 people get single posts to 10 million people. (9:35)
- She started by hacking popularity when in college and needed to figure out how to interact with the crowd (11:05)
- Pregnancies got in the way of going back to work. So she went home and realized she was back in a place where there was no people interaction again, went back to her college notes and applied the same techniques online (12:50)
- These tactics work on many platforms but she teaches them on Facebook. (14:02)
- Tip one – have conversations with your audience. Use your page as the glue for your audience. (15:14)
- Tip two – think about your title and write it in a catchy way. (17:12)
- Tip three – Words for Facebook! No one likes to be bossed. There are ways to get engagement without telling people to “tag your friends”. (20:05)
- Five kinds of “real estate” on Facebook (22:40)
- Where do you start? Figure out exactly what your niche is and who are you targeting in that niche? What does that person say about themselves?
- It’s OK to use your personal profile to scope out and collect friends in your niche. (30:00)
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be awesome if you shared the Good Girls Get Rich Podcast with your fellow entrepreneurs on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode has taught you just one thing, I would love if you could head on over to Apple Podcasts and SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW! And if you’re moved to, kindly leave us a rating and review. Maybe you’ll get a shout out on the show!