This week, Good Girls Get Rich features, guest, Jena Rodriguez. Jena teaches service-based business owners how to capitalize on their natural abilities. She believes that bravery plays a huge role in entrepreneurism.
We want to hear your thoughts on this episode! Leave us a message on Speakpipe or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Jena ascended herself out of charging hourly because it builds perceived value in yourself (8:30)
- Charging hourly is a symptom of not charging your worth (10:50)
- Jena is an advocate because of her own experience, it is personal for her – she enjoys watching her clients step into their value (13:40)
- Once you see yourself in a specific light, your client will too (14:10)
- Entrepreneurship is not the easy way, it is the brave way (15:30)
- Make a decision, commit to it, take action (18:30)
- When you show your vulnerability, people will connect with you – you become more real to your audience (22:28)
- The combination of visibility and vulnerability is what helped Jena really grow her business (23:20)
- You have to be your biggest cheerleader – start speaking, be a guest on podcasts, go live on Facebook (24:54)
- The experience of becoming visible will help you feel bigger (26:05)
- If you want to reach the goals of your business, believe that you can! (31:01)
- Be on the other side of your brave (36:50)
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Karen will be in New Jersey & Virginia soon – hope to see you there!
- Let’s chat about your LinkedIn goals – pick a time here.
- Good Girls Get Rich Episode 32: Rich Girls Run Real Businesses
- Join Jena’s Facebook Group here.
- Use Jena’s Free Worksheet to Help Build Your Business
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be awesome if you shared the Good Girls Get Rich Podcast with your fellow entrepreneurs on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode has taught you just one thing, I would love if you could head on over to Apple Podcasts and SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW! And if you’re moved to, kindly leave us a rating and review. Maybe you’ll get a shout out on the show!
Ways to Subscribe to Good Girls Get Rich:
- Click here to subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- Click here to subscribe via PlayerFM
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
- Good Girls Get Rich is also on Spotify
- Take a listen on Podcast Addict