In this episode, Karen talks about how important digital marketing with the human touch is.
- My chat with Dana Lee (0:50)
- The public wants Mark Zuckerberg to operate with integrity (2:00)
- Facebook should make sure they are operating with authenticity (2:35)
- LinkedIn is not having any issues because they have never allowed bots to connect to their platform (4:45)
- LinkedIn accounts get shut down very quickly because of automation (5:45)
- LinkedIn is enforcing their terms of service and always making sure you are logging into your account and not your assistant (7:25)
- If your business comes from word of mouth, that is a reason to use LinkedIn (9:00)
- LinkedIn is word of mouth on steroids
- Use LinkedIn to find leads using their search tools and then take the step to build actual relationships with your connections (10:45)
- Digital marketing with the human touch is when someone feels like they know you just from your digital presence (12:30)
- My goal is for you to grow your business easily (17:40)
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be awesome if you shared the Good Girls Get Rich Podcast with your fellow entrepreneurs on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode has taught you just one thing, I would love if you could head on over to Apple Podcasts and SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW! And if you’re moved to, kindly leave us a rating and review. Maybe you’ll get a shout out on the show!