This week, Good Girls Get Rich features, guest, Liz Scully.
Emmy award winning Liz Scully runs Mastermind teams that are ridiculously fun and highly effective. She runs Masterminds for herself, other well known coaches and trains others how to run effective Masterminds. Bringing skills from film, she helps brilliant minds achieve more together than they would alone. She’s Irish, location independent and as confused as everyone else why she sounds English
- What is a Mastermind group? (4:35)
- What is it about accountability and masterminds? (4:26)
- Why is a mastermind more like a team than a group? (8:29)
- The mistakes Karen made in running masterminds in the past (11:11)
- The key to running masterminds (11:24)
- What should you look for if you’re looking to join a mastermind? (13:45)
- What kind of results can you get from a mastermind? (17:03)
- Do you need a paid mastermind? Or can you run your own? (21:23)
- Bad dinner parties? (24:05)
- What’s a Hotel California policy? (25:25)
- What are the investments and why? (27:57)
- What’s next in the mastermind world? What changes? (29:40)
- What we all want is high touch, really personal experiences (30:10)
- Masterminding vs Coaching (32:55)
- Who doesn’t need a tribe? (35:42)
- Liz’s Website RethinkCentral.com
- Free gifts for Good Girls Get Rich listeners HERE!
- Get on the waitlist for Karen’s groups HERE
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be awesome if you shared the Good Girls Get Rich Podcast with your fellow entrepreneurs on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode has taught you just one thing, I would love if you could head on over to Apple Podcasts and SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW! And if you’re moved to, kindly leave us a rating and review. Maybe you’ll get a shout out on the show!
Ways to Subscribe to Good Girls Get Rich:
- Click here to subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- Click here to subscribe via PlayerFM
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
- Good Girls Get Rich is also on Spotify
- Take a listen on Podcast Addict