This week on Good Girls Get Rich, Karen welcomes back our very first repeat guest, Marie Forleo. She is an entrepreneur, writer, philanthropist and unshakable optimist dedicated to helping you become the person you most want to be. She was named by Oprah as a thought leader for the next generation and in this episode, she shared her insights on the importance of relationships – building them and nurturing them.
Listen and don’t forget to take notes as Karen and Marie discuss the impact of having that community around you. You’ll also get the chance to take a peek on Marie’s program, B-School, and how it has helped many people, including Karen, realize their greatest potential. You don’t want to miss this one!
We want to hear your thoughts on this episode! Leave us a message on Speakpipe or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Meet Marie Forleo, named by Oprah as a thought leader for the next generation (3:33)
- Marie has been Karen’s mentor for many years now. In 2012, she took Marie’s B-School Program and helped her realize her greatest potential (4:15)
- There’s a ton of free information out there and we love that! (6:50)
- Find your sweet spot. Utilize modern marketing and social media tools to your advantage. (9:40)
- Social media allows us to connect and reach out to people and further build relationships with them. (11:25)
- The combination of having a strong digital presence and developing relationships gives you leverage. It works hand in hand. (11:50)
- Having strong relationships helps you build a community of like-minded people who you can call in times of need (14:35)
- Learn more about Marie’s 10-year running program, B-School (17:45)
- Entrepreneurship is becoming more mainstream. The culture has changed. (21:12)
- Resilience is the key ingredient for successful entrepreneurship. (24:08)
- Modern marketing tools allows you to build relationships with other people (27:30)
- Marie’s Book, Everything is Figureoutable, is a handbook to becoming the creative force in your own life. Pre-order yours now! (30:05)
- Find out more about Marie Forleo’s 8 week online program B-School (31:45)
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Watch Marie’s award winning FREE video series HERE – for a limited time only!
- Marie Forleo’s Website – host of MarieTV, entrepreneur and philanthropist
- Interested in Marie Forleo’s B-School? Learn More About Marie Forleo’s B-School
- MarieTV – Award-Winning Show full of wit, wisdom and actionable ideas to help you create a business and a life you love
- Marie’s Book, Everything is Figureoutable, will be available in September 10, 2019. Pre-order yours now!
- Good Girls Get Rich Podcast Episode 17: Marie Forleo and her Multi Million Dollar Modern Marketing Program
- In Case You Miss It: GGGR Episode 59: Girl Scouts is an Entrepreneurial Training Ground with Sylvia Acevedo
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be awesome if you shared the Good Girls Get Rich Podcast with your fellow entrepreneurs on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode has taught you just one thing, I would love if you could head on over to Apple Podcasts and SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW! And if you’re moved to, kindly leave us a rating and review. Maybe you’ll get a shout out on the show!
Ways to Subscribe to Good Girls Get Rich:
- Click here to subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- Click here to subscribe via P ayerFM
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
- Good Girls Get Rich is also on Spotify
- Take a listen on Podcast Addict