This week, Good Girls Get Rich features guest Patty Lennon, a national speaker and author who inspires audiences to lead and sell with passion and purpose. She is an expert business coach who helps moms and women entrepreneurs grow their businesses. If you are looking to start your own entrepreneurial journey, this episode is definitely for you!
In this episode, Karen and Patty talked about leaving the corporate world to be an entrepreneur. Being an entrepreneur is hard work. Listen as Karen and Patty share tips and strategies on how to be a successful entrepreneur – from starting the journey, selling your product or service to landing speaking engagements.
- Learn more about Patty Lennon, a woman that inspires people in business to lead and sell with passion and purpose (4:25)
- Patty started her entrepreneurial journey by helping working moms. She used to call herself the ‘Law of Attraction Coach’ (5:55)
- ‘Mompreneurs’ ‘Womanpreneurs’ (8:20)
- Tips on taking the big leap from corporate job to be an entrepreneur. Being an entrepreneur requires a big mindset shift. (10:45)
- As an entrepreneur, you have to ask for every dime you make. (16:33)
- Timing is everything. Don’t take it too hard when people say “NO”. Sometimes, it’s just not the right time. (18:54)
- What role does ‘speaking’ play in becoming an influencer? (23:55)
- Two core strategies when growing a business: Fast Burn and Slow Burn (24:28)
- Making money from the stage. (26:03)
- How speaking helped Patty be an influencer (28:33)
- Hiring a business coach makes sense. (31:48)
- What holds people back from engaging in public speaking? (33:47)
- Find out more about Patty’s podcast: Wealth & Purpose (38:45)
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Patty Lennon helps moms and women entrepreneurs grow their businesses. Learn more about Patty Lennon and her services by visiting her website – com
- Good Girls Get Rich Episode 25: Belinda Rosenblum’s Strategy to Own Your Money
- Conquer your fear of public speaking and start booking speaking engagements. Check out this great resource from Patty: 12 Simple Ways to Generate Speaking Engagement
- Check out Patty’s podcast: Wealth & Purpose
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be awesome if you shared the Good Girls Get Rich Podcast with your fellow entrepreneurs on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode has taught you just one thing, I would love if you could head on over to Apple Podcasts and SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW! And if you’re moved to, kindly leave us a rating and review. Maybe you’ll get a shout out on the show!
Ways to Subscribe to Good Girls Get Rich:
- Click here to subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- Click here to subscribe via PlayerFM
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
- Good Girls Get Rich is also on Spotify
- Take a listen on Podcast Addict