This week on Good Girls Get Rich, Karen and guest, Kendrick Shope, talked about the importance of selling and how your business is broke without it. Karen and Kendrick both support women and their efforts to build their businesses and in this episode, they do enough of that. Kendrick Shope is the CEO & creator of the Authentic Selling® process, which has created millions of dollars in revenue for her clients.
Listen and learn all about selling, the exchange of money for a product or service, and how freebies can help you a lot especially for prospecting and engagement. You’ll also get the chance to take a sneak peek on the Authentic Selling® process – it’s journey and where is it now.
- Meet Kendrick Shope – CEO & creator of Authentic Selling®
- People often times skip the first two steps of selling which are very important parts of the process.
- LinkedIn is the bridge between the old-fashioned marketing and the digital marketing.
- Kendrick’s Journey from corporate sales to Authentic Selling®
- Importance of surrounding yourself with like-minded people.
- We have to look at what ‘FREE’ can do for you. It’s part of prospecting and engagement.
- The Disney Difference – Doing Business Differently
- How Sales School, the leading online sales training program was born
- Where is Sales School Now? Get notified when the doors to Sales School open for 2019
- You + Authentic Selling® = The Key to Get Anything You Want
- Finding the perfect partners and connecting to journalists.
- Enter Kendrick’s signature process Authentic Selling® a non-negotiable for all women
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Learn more about Kendrick Shope and her signature process, Authentic Selling®, a non-negotiable for all women
- Make sure you’re a part of the full community experience by joining the FREE Authentic Selling Community.
- Martha Beck’s best seller books for you to read: Finding your own North Star and Steering by Starlight: How to Fulfil Your Destiny, No Matter What
- Learn more about Jenny Shih – Kendrick’s ‘Business Angel’
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be awesome if you shared the Good Girls Get Rich Podcast with your fellow entrepreneurs on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode has taught you just one thing, I would love if you could head on over to Apple Podcasts and SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW! And if you’re moved to, kindly leave us a rating and review. Maybe you’ll get a shout out on the show!