148 – Her Divorce is her Business with Jennifer Hurvitz
This week’s episode of Good Girls Get Rich is brought to you by Uplevel Media CEO and LinkedIn expert, Karen Yankovich. In this episode, guest Jennifer Hurvitz shares with Karen her advice to budding entrepreneurs.
Jennifer is known for her no-nonsense approach to all things relationships and is proud to say she’s made quite the career out of pretty disastrous circumstances…her own divorce. She’s a Certified Divorce Specialist (CDS™), public speaker, best- selling author, and host of the Doing Divorce Right Podcast. Divorced since 2014, Jennifer lives in Charlotte with her two kick-ass teenage boys. Through her popular blog, The Truth Hurvitz, and weekly podcast, Jennifer helps people understand what a happy divorce can look like and how to dip their toes back into the dating world. She loves sharing her insight on how to stay in a successful marriage, too! Jen has also been featured on OprahMagazine.com, Bustle, Scary Mommy, BluntMoms, SuburbanMisfitMom, and many others. And look out for her TEDx Talk in 2021!
We want to hear your thoughts on this episode! Leave us a message on Speakpipe or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Episode:
Jennifer created a thriving business she took her divorce and turned it into a career
- Where to find everything for this week’s episode: karenyankovich.com/148
- Introducing this episode’s guest, Jennifer Hurvitz (3:53)
- Choices (6:32)
- Jennifer originally created a blog (8:15)
- Jennifers book – “One Happy Divorce” story (10:15)
- When your family isn’t happy with your raw, real advice (12:29)
- How the book turned into an award winning TV pilot (14:00)
- Jennifer is now a Certified Divorce Specialist (17:33)
- Want Jennifer to write your online dating profile? (17:55)
- What’s next for Donna and C3Workspace (31:28)
- Where you can find Donna (32:45)
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Where you can find Jennifer Hurvitz
- Sign up for the She’s LinkedUp Masterclass
- Join my free Facebook Group if you have any questions about today’s episode
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be awesome if you shared the Good Girls Get Rich Podcast with your fellow entrepreneurs on Twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode has taught you just one thing, I would love if you could head on over to Apple Podcasts and SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW! And if you’re moved to, kindly leave us a rating and review. Maybe you’ll get a shout out on the show!
Ways to Subscribe to Good Girls Get Rich:
- Click here to subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- Click here to subscribe via PlayerFM
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
- Good Girls Get Rich is also on Spotify
- Take a listen on Podcast Addict