This week, Good Girls Get Rich features, guest, Jennifer Covington. Jennifer is a life coach and business strategist who has worked with fortune 500 companies such as 20th Century Fox and Anheuser Busch. Now, she works primarily with women entrepreneurs who want to make the world a better place.
We want to hear your thoughts on this episode! Leave us a message on Speakpipe or email us at email@example.com.
- Going to Ecuador with the Peace Corps was Jennifer’s bridge from corporate to finding her way in life (10:30)
- Becoming a life coach helped Jennifer hone in on what, exactly, she wanted to do (11:20)
- Jennifer helped create sustainability in Ecuador by showing the shop owners how to reinvest their money into the town (ex: the money from those shops would then go to bring free or low-cost lunches to others) (14:00)
- If you find yourself in a situation of knowing something isn’t right, think of how to make it right (15:30)
- Always look around to see how other women (or anyone!) can support you (17:10)
- Having a community of people to ask for opinions is very valuable (19:03)
- Find your tribe, there are other people who need your support and you need their support as well (20:25)
- There are so many people doing amazing things for the world, but they are not always business savvy (23:33)
- Sometimes we don’t honor our business the same way we honored our 9 to 5 (24:20)
- A soul-centered business is doing what you care about (what your soul cares about) (28:27)
- Check in with where you are and connect with that and then you will be able to connect with others (29:50)
- Have a group of people around you that helps you hold your vision – use that to become one of the few who follows through on your vision (31:40)
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
Good Girls Get Rich Episode 32: Real Girls Run Real Businesses
Good Girls Get Rich Episode 34: How to Use LinkedIn to Get Paid Speaking Gigs (speaking is the number one way I grow my email list)
Jennifer’s Free Action Packed Training: Launch Your Soul Centered Business Online
Jennifer’s Podcast: Shine on Sista
Karen’s Newest Course, Get LinkedUp: early bird pricing ends on June 21st
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be awesome if you shared the Good Girls Get Rich Podcast with your fellow entrepreneurs on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode has taught you just one thing, I would love if you could head on over to Apple Podcasts and SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW! And if you’re moved to, kindly leave us a rating and review. Maybe you’ll get a shout out on the show!
Ways to Subscribe to Good Girls Get Rich:
- Click here to subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- Click here to subscribe via PlayerFM
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
- Good Girls Get Rich is also on Spotify
- Take a listen on Podcast Addict
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or comments!