This week on Good Girls Get Rich, Karen talks about the importance of consistent relationship building strategies on LinkedIn.
- The way to leverage digital marketing is not just about making a lot of noise (3:42)
- You should have a strategic plan when it comes to digital marketing and social media (4:07)
- We have so many low cost ways to get visibility now (social media, email list, etc) (9:23)
- The more overhead we create, the more we have to pay attention to our business’ profitability (11:13)
- I want to help business owners leverage digital marketing with the human touch (12:14)
- Linkedin is where high level business deals happen (13:20)
- There are so few people that are leveraging LinkedIn how it should be, making it easier to market yourself and be seen on LinkedIn (13:36)
- Goal to have 5 phone conversations a week with people you meet on LinkedIn (14:42)
- Use consistent strategies to get people on the phone; that is how I create a genuine relationship with my connections (15:04)
Follow me on @KarenYankovich & @LinkedInTips!
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Good Girls Get Rich Episode 35: Jennifer Covington’s free resource!
- Thank you to Allison Jackson at Fit Moms of NJ for the review!
- Missed out on my newest course Get LinkedUp? Sign up now to be the first to know when registration opens again!
- Looking for a free course to uplevel your LinkedIn profile? Sign up here for my free 21-day LinkedIn Challenge
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be awesome if you shared the Good Girls Get Rich Podcast with your fellow entrepreneurs on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode has taught you just one thing, I would love if you could head on over to Apple Podcasts and SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW! And if you’re moved to, kindly leave us a rating and review. Maybe you’ll get a shout out on the show!
Ways to Subscribe to Good Girls Get Rich:
- Click here to subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- Click here to subscribe via PlayerFM
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
- Good Girls Get Rich is also on Spotify
- Take a listen on Podcast Addict