This week, Good Girls Get Rich features, guest, Stacey Harris. Stacey works with frustrated entrepreneurs and helps them DIY their social media so they can increase their income.
We want to hear your thoughts on this episode! Leave us a message on Speakpipe or email us at email@example.com.
- Nurture relationships as if you are in a room with someone (8:32)
- If 100 people were in your house, you don’t want any more than that – the same goes for social media relationships – don’t worry about the numbers. Focus on conversations (9:00)
- The internet lets you put your services directly in front of the people you want to see it, unlike putting a flier in a coffee shop (12:30)
- Stacy’s ideal connections on LinkedIn and ideal connections on Facebook are slightly different – they are in slightly different places (17:29)
- Your email list the only thing you own, so do your best to have your social media connections to sign up for your list (19:35)
- When you have consistency, that’s when you fast track to success (24:20)
- You need to have a plan and be consistent with it (25:00)
- Who are you trying to talk to on social media? If you don’t know this, you will not be able to move forward. (29:02)
- If you hate a specific platform, no matter how hard you try, you’re not going to get anywhere (34:50)
- If your clients are found on a platform that you hate, outsource it!
- If you Google your name, your LinkedIn profile comes right up (36:20)
- Perfect your presence on two networks then move onto the next (37:35)
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
Good Girls Get Rich Episode 36: How Relationship Building On LinkedIn Increases Your Profits
Stacey Harris’ Website
Stacey’s Free Video Training – 5 tips frustrated entrepreneurs need to know if they aren’t seeing results right now
LinkedUp Revolution – a great way to get started with LinkedIn
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be awesome if you shared the Good Girls Get Rich Podcast with your fellow entrepreneurs on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode has taught you just one thing, I would love if you could head on over to Apple Podcasts and SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW! And if you’re moved to, kindly leave us a rating and review. Maybe you’ll get a shout out on the show!
Ways to Subscribe to Good Girls Get Rich:
- Click here to subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- Click here to subscribe via PlayerFM
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
- Good Girls Get Rich is also on Spotify
- Take a listen on Podcast Addict