This week on Good Girls Get Rich, Karen dives deep into how we can use social media, especially LinkedIn, to learn more about the people we currently do business with as well as any potential business contacts.
We want to hear your thoughts on this episode! Leave us a message on Speakpipe or email us at email@example.com.
- When you have a call, do you ever check the person’s LinkedIn before the call? (7:00)
- Karen received an email from someone and checked their LinkedIn and they had no recommendations, automatically Karen knew she didn’t want to work with them (8:39)
- Use LinkedIn to get to know other people (11:29)
- You can use LinkedIn to get to know people you meet both in person and online (11:58)
- People need to know how to take the next step to do business with you (14:30)
- If you’re going to a conference, connect with the speakers via LinkedIn, check out their profile and send them a message (16:07)
- When you go to a conference, use a postcard to write down facts about the speakers that you learned about (18:50)
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Good Girls Get Rich Episode 39: How Jena Rodriguez’s Recipe For Bravery Will Help Grow Your Business
- Join Karen at one of her live workshops!
- LinkedIn 1 on 1 Coaching Sessions with Karen
- Crystal Knows – It is a plugin that connects to your Gmail and LinkedIn – it reads across the internet to find out information about the person you are looking to communicate with
Let’s connect on Instagram – Karen is over @KarenYankovich and @LinkedInTips!
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be awesome if you shared the Good Girls Get Rich Podcast with your fellow entrepreneurs on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode has taught you just one thing, I would love if you could head on over to Apple Podcasts and SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW! And if you’re moved to, kindly leave us a rating and review. Maybe you’ll get a shout out on the show!