This week, Good Girls Get Rich features, guest, Laura Wieck. Laura is a licensed massage therapist and the founder of the Body Mind Coaching Program which teaches massage therapists and wholistic practitioners how to add coaching to their hands on work so they can break free from trading time for money. Her mission is to create a community of healthy and wealthy entrepreneurs.
- Laura was faced with a situation where she had to make more and work less – which is where her massage therapy coaching business (5:45)
- Our greatest challenges are our biggest opportunity (8:30)
- If you’re a lady in business, that’s not what you’re “supposed” to do (12:44)
- Everybody had gone through something, but we live in a culture where we have to shove it down (14:40)
- You can’t solve a problem with the same mindset that created it (17:10)
- Started her massage therapy business in 2008 (19:00)
- The way we learn about our intuition is when we ignore it (23:30)
- A big part of Laura’s process was learning how to step up and own her worth (24:00)
- Learning how to create the structure and sell it was a turning point for Laura (27:43)
- Everything that Laura created to use with her clients, she created once and was able to reuse (32:39)
- Selling isn’t about asking for money, it is about asking them to invest in themselves (33:02)
- One of Laura’s Mind Body Program goals is to support its members for long lasting change (37:39)
- One high-end sale can change your whole business (38:20)
- Find something you can sell for several thousand dollars, sell it, and then you have the space to do other things
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Will Karen be in your area? Check here.
- Free LinkedIn Workshop – all NEW content! Sign up for the next one here.
- Good Girls Get Rich Episode 25: Belinda Rosenblum’s Strategy to Own Your Money
- Connect with Laura on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Laura Weick’s Official Website
- If you’re a massage therapist or holistic healer and are thinking of adding coaching to your business, join Laura on her FREE webinar!
- Check out Laura’s coaching program here
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be awesome if you shared the Good Girls Get Rich Podcast with your fellow entrepreneurs on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode has taught you just one thing, I would love if you could head on over to Apple Podcasts and SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW! And if you’re moved to, kindly leave us a rating and review. Maybe you’ll get a shout out on the show!
Ways to Subscribe to Good Girls Get Rich:
- Click here to subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- Click here to subscribe via PlayerFM
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
- Good Girls Get Rich is also on Spotify
- Take a listen on Podcast Addict