This week’s episode of Good Girls Get Rich is all about pricing. How much should you really charge for your product or service? Pricing your products or services correctly is one of the more difficult tasks you will face as a business owner. The primary goal is to make a profit. But of course, customers want value. As a business owner, the goal is providing value at a premium price to make enough profit.
In this episode, Karen hopes to inspire you to take a look at your pricing and ask yourself, “How much should I charge?”
- How much should you really charge for a product or service? (4:30)
- Pricing is emotional. (7:32)
- Consider what your business would look like if you double your pricing. (9:11)
- There are several factors you have to consider in order to strategically price for maximum profitability. (10:07)
- Everybody who sells something needs marketing. Marketing costs should be included in your pricing.(12:26)
- List all the things that go into your ability of providing a service. (13:30)
- Dollars for hours almost never makes sense for a business. (13:44)
- There are so many things you could do when you make more money, like offering scholarships or supporting the underprivileged community. (17:20)
- It only takes one simple action to live a good life: Increasing your prices and building an amazing service. (18:37)
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- If you feel beaten down by life and discouraged, what’s more important is you get back up – just like what Lisa Lieberman-Wang did! Learn more about her story on GGGR Episode 66: From FINE to FAB!
- Still not using LinkedIn for your business? This might convince you to do so! GGGR Episode 61: Four Reasons Why LinkedIn Is THE Place To Be In 2019
- Time is money. Learn how to be intentional with your time and income with Laura Wieck.
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be awesome if you shared the Good Girls Get Rich Podcast with your fellow entrepreneurs on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode has taught you just one thing, I would love if you could head on over to Apple Podcasts and SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW! And if you’re moved to, kindly leave us a rating and review. Maybe you’ll get a shout out on the show!
Ways to Subscribe to Good Girls Get Rich:
- Click here to subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- Click here to subscribe via PlayerFM
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
- Good Girls Get Rich is also on Spotify
- Take a listen on Podcast Addict