This week’s episode of Good Girls Get Rich will surely relate to each and every one of us. Most of us can relate hard times. But be reminded that if you feel beaten down by life and discouraged, what’s more important is you get back up. Today’s guest is Lisa Lieberman Wang. Lisa Lieberman-Wang is a success strategist, breakthrough expert, international keynote speaker and trainer. She is the author of the #1 internationally bestselling book FINE to FAB. She is the co-creator of the cutting-edge neuroscience: Neuro Associative Programming “NAP”. NAP was created for you to be able to heal in a short period of time, avoiding years of therapy with a proven model to breakthrough whatever is weighing you down.
In this episode, Lisa shares the struggles she encountered towards her journey to success and how this inspired her to help thousands of people through her 7 Secrets of FAB. Listen and learn about the importance of self-love and appreciation and the steps to feeling FINE to FAB. Lots of good stuff in this episode!
About the Episode:
In this episode, Lisa share’s with us her incredible life story that she often doesn’t get to share. From facing many challenge’s growing up and spending over $1M going around the world searching for what was “wrong” with her, she was able to find the answer to why she was struggling: she was normal.
Many of us find that we struggle with self-esteem issues, self-doubt, or go through more traumatic experiences. However, Lisa was able to write her #1 best selling book Fine to Fab and share with us a few tips on the importance of self-love and appreciation that we all can relate to.
Think about your inner self talk
Lisa shared with us something she heard a while back and that was “Think of your body and soul like a plant. A plant needs water to grow and too much of anything can be negative and now allow it to grow.”
Think about what you’re saying to yourself. Lisa mentions it takes 20 positive statements to counteract one negative. If you wake up and continue to say positive things about yourself and to yourself, you will believe. Nuture youself, love yourself and your body will hear everything you say and you will ultimately live the balanced and positive life you are working for.
Love yourself the way you are now
Many time’s we say to ourselves “oh I’ll love myself if I’m 20 pounds lighter” or “I’ll love myself when I’m successful”. While it’s good to have goals, self-love and confidence starts with you right now.
Learn to love yourself the way you are now, perfectly imperfect and you will be that much closer to achieving your goal whatever that may be. It’s important to know what you want to work towards, however you can’t live a well-balanced and positive life if you are constantly weighed down by the negatives. Start with better positive mindset choices today and by habit, you will be happier and more equipt to work towards what you are aiming for.
We want to hear your thoughts on this episode! Leave us a message on Speakpipe or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Meet Lisa Lieberman Wang and her journey to FAB. (3:41)
- Most success stories often begin with trials and failures. (6:36)
- From feeling FINE to feeling FAB (11:02)
- Different Divisions on How Lisa Help People (12:36)
- Follow your passion and success will follow you (13:55)
- Practicing self-care is important. It always starts with the emotional end. (16:00)
- Power of Words: Relating Dr. Emoto’s Water and Plant Experiment to how our bodies work (17:20)
- Overcoming self-sabotage: Story behind Lisa’s FINE to FAB best-selling book (19:45)
- TEDx Talks: Beliefs are the Lies You Tell Yourself (23:32)
- Visit Lisa’s website to learn more about her and her work. (24:35)
- Enjoy a FREE Webinar about the 7 Secrets to FAB (27:57)
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Are you a podcaster or a wannabe podcaster? Check out GGGR Episode 65: For Podcasters – How To Use LinkedIn To Grow Your Show
- Find out if Karen is coming to speak at an event near you
- Learn more about Lisa Lieberman-Wang and her works by visiting her website.
- #1 BestSeller on Amazon: fine to FAB: 7 Secrets of a Successful Woman’s Journey Away from Depression, Disordered Eating & Self Sabotage
- NAP Coaching Academy – Founded by Lisa to help maximize your potential through life coaching, professional coaching, and personal coaching
- I.N.E to FAB – A simple philosophy founded by Lisa where you MOVE from feeling Frustrated, Insecure, Neurotic AND Emotional to FABULOUS, AWESOME and BEAUTIFUL
- You also might want to check out a previous episode related to this one – GGGR Episode 51: Your Brain and Your Business with Shonte Jovan Taylor
- Follow Lisa on Social Media:
- Join the Empowering Women Facebook Group
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be awesome if you shared the Good Girls Get Rich Podcast with your fellow entrepreneurs on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode has taught you just one thing, I would love if you could head on over to Apple Podcasts and SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW! And if you’re moved to, kindly leave us a rating and review. Maybe you’ll get a shout out on the show!
Ways to Subscribe to Good Girls Get Rich:
- Click here to subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- Click here to subscribe via PlayerFM
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
- Good Girls Get Rich is also on Spotify
- Take a listen on Podcast Addict
Listen in to the quick recap below!