This week’s episode of Good Girls Get Rich will surely relate to each and every one of us. Most of us can relate hard times. But be reminded that if you feel beaten down by life and discouraged, what’s more important is you get back up. Today’s guest is Lisa Lieberman Wang. Lisa Lieberman-Wang is a success strategist, breakthrough expert, international keynote speaker and trainer. She is the author of the #1 internationally bestselling book FINE to FAB. She is the co-creator of the cutting-edge neuroscience: Neuro Associative Programming “NAP”. NAP was created for you to be able to heal in a short period of time, avoiding years of therapy with a proven model to breakthrough whatever is weighing you down.
In this episode, Lisa shares the struggles she encountered towards her journey to success and how this inspired her to help thousands of people through her 7 Secrets of FAB. Listen and learn about the importance of self-love and appreciation and the steps to feeling FINE to FAB. Lots of good stuff in this episode!
- Meet Lisa Lieberman Wang and her journey to FAB. (3:41)
- Most success stories often begin with trials and failures. (6:36)
- From feeling FINE to feeling FAB (11:02)
- Different Divisions on How Lisa Help People (12:36)
- Follow your passion and success will follow you (13:55)
- Practicing self-care is important. It always starts with the emotional end. (16:00)
- Power of Words: Relating Dr. Emoto’s Water and Plant Experiment to how our bodies work (17:20)
- Overcoming self-sabotage: Story behind Lisa’s FINE to FAB best-selling book (19:45)
- TEDx Talks: Beliefs are the Lies You Tell Yourself (23:32)
- Visit Lisa’s website to learn more about her and her work. (24:35)
- Enjoy a FREE Webinar about the 7 Secrets to FAB (27:57)
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Are you a podcaster or a wannabe podcaster? Check out GGGR Episode 65: For Podcasters – How To Use LinkedIn To Grow Your Show
- Find out if Karen is coming to speak at an event near you
- Learn more about Lisa Lieberman-Wang and her works by visiting her website.
- #1 BestSeller on Amazon: fine to FAB: 7 Secrets of a Successful Woman’s Journey Away from Depression, Disordered Eating & Self Sabotage
- NAP Coaching Academy – Founded by Lisa to help maximize your potential through life coaching, professional coaching, and personal coaching
- I.N.E to FAB – A simple philosophy founded by Lisa where you MOVE from feeling Frustrated, Insecure, Neurotic AND Emotional to FABULOUS, AWESOME and BEAUTIFUL
- You also might want to check out a previous episode related to this one – GGGR Episode 51: Your Brain and Your Business with Shonte Jovan Taylor
- Follow Lisa on Social Media:
- Join the Empowering Women Facebook Group
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be awesome if you shared the Good Girls Get Rich Podcast with your fellow entrepreneurs on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode has taught you just one thing, I would love if you could head on over to Apple Podcasts and SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW! And if you’re moved to, kindly leave us a rating and review. Maybe you’ll get a shout out on the show!
Ways to Subscribe to Good Girls Get Rich:
- Click here to subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- Click here to subscribe via PlayerFM
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
- Good Girls Get Rich is also on Spotify
- Take a listen on Podcast Addict
Listen in to the quick recap below!