This week on Good Girls Get Rich, Karen is driving back to her LinkedIn roots to discuss (and hopefully, convince you) that LinkedIn is the BEST PLACE to be in 2019. As you may already know, Karen is a massive LinkedIn geek and her business is heavily focused on helping entrepreneurs and business professionals to drive sales through LinkedIn. In this episode, Karen shares a lot of insights from tips and tricks to even facts and statistical figures. You can really hear and feel her excitement as she discusses these things!
Listen and learn about building relationships on Twitter and then, closing the deal on LinkedIn. You’ll also learn about the new live video broadcast service called LinkedIn LIVE and all the other changes LinkedIn has been doing for the past year.
We want to hear your thoughts on this episode! Leave us a message on Speakpipe or email us at email@example.com.
- Karen’s experience with Marie Forleo’s B-School. Back in 2011-2012, social media is not yet that big. (3:02)
- Since then, things have changed. A LOT. In 2019, LinkedIn is the best place to be. (4:01)
- Twitter is a great tool for traffic and list building. Twitter is a great place to reach people, to have conversations with people and to meet people. (5:29)
- Karen and Yasmin Bendror of yMarketingmatters met through Twitter. This led them to meet in person. (6:33)
- Twitter is noisy! Karen shared tips on how to use Twitter to build relationships. (7:43)
- From Twitter to LinkedIn: Connect with people on LinkedIn. LinkedIn is where the deal gets closed. (8:40)
- Email marketing is still important and still works. Recently, there’s been a shift. Karen’s LinkedIn inbox is currently more important than her email inbox. (9:52)
- Your LinkedIn inbox is where the profit conversations are happening often. (10:58)
- Authenticity has always been the foundation of LinkedIn. LinkedIn is going all-in on authenticity in 2019 (11:56)
- LinkedIn recently launched its own variation of Live-Streaming called LinkedIn LIVE. Karen shared tips on how you can leverage this for your business. (13:22)
- Should your company have a LinkedIn Company Page? (14:48)
- For the past year, we’ve seen massive changes on the LinkedIn Ad Platform (17:12)
- 2019 LinkedIn Statistics Overview from 48 Eye-Opening LinkedIn Statistics For B2B Marketers In 2019 (18:27)
- One of the most important things on LinkedIn is to have a great profile. Get some FREE tips from Karen on how to get that done. (22:05)
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Check out Marie Forleo’s B-School by listening to last week’s episode – Episode 60: The Importance of Actually Talking to People with Marie Forleo
- In Case You Miss It: GGGR Episode 59: Girl Scouts is an Entrepreneurial Training Ground with Sylvia Acevedo
- Check out, yMarketingmatters by Yasmin Brendror – Karen and Yasmin met through Twitter which exhibits how you can actually build relationships via social media.
- On the latter part of this episode, Karen read some 2019 LinkedIn statistics. Learn more facts and figures here: 48 Eye-Opening LinkedIn Statistics For B2B Marketers In 2019
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be awesome if you shared the Good Girls Get Rich Podcast with your fellow entrepreneurs on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode has taught you just one thing, I would love if you could head on over to Apple Podcasts and SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW! And if you’re moved to, kindly leave us a rating and review. Maybe you’ll get a shout out on the show!
Ways to Subscribe to Good Girls Get Rich:
- Click here to subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- Click here to subscribe via PlayerFM
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
- Good Girls Get Rich is also on Spotify
- Take a listen on Podcast Addict