This week, Good Girls Get Rich features, guest, Kari Samuels. Kari is an intuitive counselor and happiness coach who helps people align with their soul’s purpose and reclaim their intuitive gifts.
We want to hear your thoughts on this episode! Leave us a message on Speakpipe or email us at email@example.com.
- Kari is a psychic and creates a forecast video for energy every month (5:06)
- Kari has never been a formula person, she goes with what is in her heart, which is why she does them once a month (8:35)
- If Kari isn’t inspired, she will postpone what has to be done – if it has to be done she tries to figure out why she isn’t inspired (10:28)
- No one sees the videos Kari records until she releases them (15:11)
- Your name and birthdate show you what you should be doing in your life (25:52)
- Arch angels taught Kari to heal through the frequency of love (27:50)
- Kari’s new product helps people find the positive aspects of their life (29:00)
- Kari wanted this to be easy because she knows what it is like for her when she starts something (31:32)
- Numerology is a sister science to astrology (34:33)
- Add up all the numbers of your birthdate, let’s say it equals 23, you then add those numbers and get 5 – that is your number
- People feel they need permission to feel a certain way (39:15)
- If you want to be successful, be yourself – don’t hide yourself, you will be out of alignment with yourself (42:00)
- Kari stayed in her wheelhouse and built her life and business on that (44:00)
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Good Girls Get Rich Episode 44: 5 Ways to Make $1,000 Today
- Don’t know how to get started with LinkedIn? Come join my free workshop!
- Download Kari’s free Numerology Guide to a Happy Life
- Discover what your birth date reveals about your destiny with Kari’s Numerology Calculator
- Join Kari’s Life Path Illumination here!
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be awesome if you shared the Good Girls Get Rich Podcast with your fellow entrepreneurs on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode has taught you just one thing, I would love if you could head on over to Apple Podcasts and SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW! And if you’re moved to, kindly leave us a rating and review. Maybe you’ll get a shout out on the show!