This week on Good Girls Get Rich is part one of a three part series surrounding your email list. In part one, Karen discusses the importance of an email list and how to set yourself up for success.
We want to hear your thoughts on this episode! Leave us a message on Speakpipe or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You don’t own your social media followers, you own your email list (4:49)
- Karen has seen people go out of business because of Facebook algorithm changes (5:12)
- Social media is the top of the funnel – the top of the funnel has all your visibility tools (6:07)
- Those people are pointed to your website, which has an email opt-in to your list
- List building is the number one thing that Karen attributes her business success to (8:40)
- Building your email list builds profitability to your business (12:02)
- Choose an email service provider to collect email addresses (15:06)
- Create a lead magnet to entice people to want to opt-in (18:30)
- Create a “drip” of emails to follow up on the opt-in (23:00)
- One subscriber can pay for your email service provider (27:00)
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Thank you to best-selling author and podcast host, Karen Briscoe, for your review!
- Looking to get started with LinkedIn? Sign up for Karen’s FREE LinkedIn Workshop here.
- Karen’s Triple Your Biz Club – solely focused on your business success
In the next two weeks, Karen will focus on ways to grow your email list and how to simplify what you’re sending your list.
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be awesome if you shared the Good Girls Get Rich Podcast with your fellow entrepreneurs on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode has taught you just one thing, I would love if you could head on over to Apple Podcasts and SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW! And if you’re moved to, kindly leave us a rating and review. Maybe you’ll get a shout out on the show!