This week, Good Girls Get Rich features, guest, Jean Ginzburg. Jean is a #1 best-selling author, serial entrepreneur, digital marketing expert with more than 10 years of industry expertise helping companies scale revenue, optimize sales and marketing processes and improve productivity.
We want to hear your thoughts on this episode! Leave us a message on Speakpipe or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Jean worked as a paralegal out of college but realized that wasn’t for her, she then fell in love with digital marketing
- Jean started out with one client, but realized she needs more than one to have a sustainable business (9:38)
- Jean’s agency offers strategy and execution, consulting as well as group coaching (10:07)
- If you’re just getting started, don’t quit your full time job – your first step would be to create content and create a community (11:47)
- Creating content immediately catapults you to “expert” status (13:00)
- You can create up to 10 pieces of social media content from one video (16:03)
- Jean religiously uses a content calendar – it is extremely important to be consistent (16:54)
- When it comes to social media, hang out in places that you like to hang out – otherwise you won’t do a good job (20:26)
- Jean has noticed that her email results are not where they used to be, so she has started using Messenger Chatbots (23:25)
- Jean wrote a book because she wanted to create something to give back to the entrepreneurial community (26:05)
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Thank you to Jena from Brave Masters for a thoughtful review! She was also a guest on Good Girls Get Rich – you can listen to her interview here.
- Join Karen’s Triple Your Biz Club, a group coaching program where we work on your business every single day!
- Exclusive to the listeners of Good Girls Get Rich, Jean is offering her book for free! Download it here.
- Connect with jean on LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram and Facebook!
- Looking to find out of some strategy with Karen is for you? Choose a time here to chat with her!
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be awesome if you shared the Good Girls Get Rich Podcast with your fellow entrepreneurs on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode has taught you just one thing, I would love if you could head on over to Apple Podcasts and SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW! And if you’re moved to, kindly leave us a rating and review. Maybe you’ll get a shout out on the show!