This week, Good Girls Get Rich features, guest, Diana Dorell. Diana is a women’s empowerment leader, healer and modern day medicine woman who helps women own and step into their power to create lives of grace, love and magic.
We want to hear your thoughts on this episode! Leave us a message on Speakpipe or email us at email@example.com.
- Diana’s mission is to be a spaceholder for women (2:45)
- Called to help other people live life in full technicolor, and was continually called to help other people with relationships (5:16)
- Diana “knew things about people that she didn’t want to know” (6:12)
- How to protect your energy (7:21)
- How to put boundaries around your personal and work life (9:35)
- Prioritize your day, be the gatekeeper for yourself. Train people how to respect your boundaries (12:40)
- If you live in a space of “yes, and” anything is possible (15:00)
- It is possible to have a relationship with a man that is so grounded that he wants you to fly in your business but you have to claim that (17:01)
- You can be independent in your business and interdependent in your relationship (19:35)
- Being receptive is a good place to be in your business AND your personal life (20:00)
- Create a surrender box (24:49)
- Diana’s morning routine (26:48)
- How to incorporate romantic love into your love of your career (27:53)
Resources Mentioned In This Episode
- Karen’s Free LinkedIn Workshop
- Follow Diana on Twitter Facebook Instagram
- Karen’s email tool – Yesware
- Good Girls Get Rich Episode 45: The Connection Between Your Intuition, Numerology And Business Success With Kari Samuels
- Diana’s Free 5 day e-course “Soulmates”
- Diana’s Website
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be awesome if you shared the Good Girls Get Rich Podcast with your fellow entrepreneurs on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode has taught you just one thing, I would love if you could head on over to Apple Podcasts and SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW! And if you’re moved to, kindly leave us a rating and review. Maybe you’ll get a shout out on the show!
Ways to Subscribe to Good Girls Get Rich:
- Click here to subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- Click here to subscribe via PlayerFM
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
- Good Girls Get Rich is also on Spotify
- Take a listen on Podcast Addict