This week, Good Girls Get Rich features guest, Elena Lipson, Divine Self-Care Mentor, speaker, transformational coach and retreat leader.
We would love to hear what you think!
Send us a message on SpeakPipe! Or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.
Who Is Elena Lipson:
- Creator of The Divine Self-Care Circle, a year-long journey for women who are ready to say YES to igniting their divine feminine and dropping the hustle in exchange for creating a life they love with ease and grace.
- Founded and Successfully sold 2 online businesses: LalaNatural – Organic Baby Products and TheEcoDiva.com – Ethical Luxury Blog
- Corporate Trainer and Curriculum Developer for national corporations
- Completed CoachU’s Personal & Corporate Coach Training
- Certified Life Coach with CoachVille
- Executive & Group Coach Training with Trilogy Coaching Institute
- Completed a 5 Month Yoga Intensive Teacher Training at Red Mountain Yoga Institute Of Yoga Psychology in Bellingham, WA
- Elena discovered what she’s passionate about in B-School
- Importance of self-care as well as fulfillment and purpose
- Finding multiple layers of the right support
- Supporting entrepreneurs with their self-care
- Tips for women stepping into their own venture and how they can be supported
- Setting boundaries
- Magic morning practice: 1 minute of movement, 1 minute of meditation and 1 minute of writing
- Self-care is ultimately the tool for managing how you’re showing up in your life and business – they’re all connected.
- When you’re living on purpose, with purpose, it’s not all about laughter and living in sunshine, but even in that struggle, there is joy.
- When you fail at something, tweak it.
- Find the right recipe and combination that fits your life.
- You need to be with people that understand your business people and what you’re looking to do
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
Elena Lipson’s Website
FREE Divine Self-Care community in Facebook
3 Step Magic Morning Practice
Elena’s Facebook Page
It would be awesome if you shared the Good Girls Get Rich Podcast with your fellow women entrepreneurs on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode has taught you just one thing, I would love if you could head on over to Apple Podcasts and SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW! And if you’re moved to, kindly leave us a rating and review.
Ways to Subscribe to Good Girls Get Rich
- Click here to subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- Click here to subscribe via PlayerFM
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
- Good Girls Get Rich is also on Spotify
- Take a listen on Podcast Addict