Confidence comes from mastering things and going out of your comfort zone.
This week, Good Girls Get Rich features guest, Kerry Petsinger, a mindset and performance coach.
Who Is Kerry Petsinger:
- A physical therapist turned into mindset and performance coach & entrepreneur.
- She helps people think big and deal with resistance they may find on their way to success.
- She pushes individuals who are stuck in their jobs and lives to move forward and achieve a great sense of fulfillment and success.
- “Success that matters.”
- Purpose-driven goals
- How Petsinger made a transition from working as a physical therapist to obtaining a clinical doctorate degree to establishing a coaching business
- How to find a business that fits with your ideal workday, schedule, and life
- How to find confidence to have the life that you want
- How Kerry Petsinger started monetizing her passion for helping people by being an article writer, blogger, influencer
- How to open up with your partner about switching to a different path
- How Petsinger started establishing her online business and building a community/audience
- How Petsinger grew her email list to over 17K and how you can too
- Get–Up Formula (Gratitude, Envision, Today’s Why, Unstoppable Mind and Body, Purpose-Driven Action)
- Confidence comes from mastering things and going out of your comfort zone.
- Start doing more of the things that you love verses things that you don’t.
- In order to find your confidence study the journey of successful people who are in the same path as you and surround yourself with others that are successful.
- Focus your life on what truly matters.
- You don’t have to be the world’s top expert in a certain area in order to help others.
- You might fail as a fifth grader, but to a third grader, a fifth grader is a huge deal.
- You have options and you should take advantage of them.
- Write in such a way that your statements resonate with your ideal client.
- Get clear on what rich life means to you, what success means to you, what freedom means to you.
- Take small steps to create the life you want.
“You’re the average of the five people you spend the most time with.” – Jim Rohn