In this episode, Karen talks about hashtags and how they can help increase your digital marketing reach.
- Recap of last week’s Episode 21 with Jamie Broderick
- What is a hashtag and how is it used on each social media platform
- How hashtags can make are a simple thing that can make a huge difference in your digital marketing
- How these tiny symbols can help you grow your audience and your income
- How hashtags can help you get more visibility as to what you’re doing but also to find your clients
- 3 ways you can use hashtags in your social media marketing to get more business
Hashtags On Instagram:
- You can use up to 30 hashtags in a post
- The more hashtags, the higher your reach on Instagram
- Your first step is to do hashtag research to create your list
- Check what types of posts are found under the hashtag
- Create hashtags that are specific to you, like #GoodGirlsGetRich
Hashtags On Twitter:
- Use only a couple of hashtags due to the character limitation in a tweet
- Providing value on Twitter
- Utilize Twitter Chats
- Be sure to add value to your followers’ Twitter feeds
- You can use your company hashtags to get your brand noticed, like #GoodGirlsGetRich
Hashtags on LinkedIn:
- Use hashtags to aggregate your content to make it easier for people to see what you offer for free
- What do you do that you can post on LinkedIn? It’s the place where you can get the most visibility these days.
- Use hashtags in your LinkedIn long posts
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be awesome if you shared the Good Girls Get Rich Podcast with your fellow entrepreneurs on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode has taught you just one thing, I would love if you could head on over to Apple Podcasts and SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW! And if you’re moved to, kindly leave us a rating and review. Maybe you’ll get a shout out on the show!