[Good Girls Get Rich Podcast Episode 24] How Your Ideal Client Avatar Affects Your Bank Account Balance
In this episode, Karen talks about creating your client avatar and its importance.
- Recap of last week’s Episode 23 with Jennifer Johnson
- Karen’s story that inspired her to start Good Girls Get Rich
- (7:59) How to be very intentional about who the clients are that you want to work with
- Importance of identifying your products and services
- Research who is finding value in your offerings right now
- Check your goals
- (13:40) The clearer you are in envisioning who your real client is, the easier it is going to be to create your marketing plan.
- (16:14) Talk to your current clients to learn more about their – this will make it easier to create your client avatar
- The importance of having a strong client avatar and how it helps you narrow down who your marketing to
- You can create different client avatars for each side of your business
- You will get more leads by niching down
- (19:40) When you sell to everybody, you are selling to nobody
- Getting clear on your marketing and message, your products, services and messages.
- Have a solid understanding of the types of people you want to work with and don’t want to work with.
- Narrow it down. Find out what magazines they are reading, where are they taking their vacation? What are they doing? Those are the kinds of things that help you narrow your marketing!
- Once you find your niche, your marketing will be a breeze.
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be awesome if you shared the Good Girls Get Rich Podcast with your fellow entrepreneurs on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode has taught you just one thing, I would love if you could head on over to Apple Podcasts and SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW! And if you’re moved to, kindly leave us a rating and review. Maybe you’ll get a shout out on the show!
Ways to Subscribe to Good Girls Get Rich
- Click here to subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- Click here to subscribe via PlayerFM
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
- Good Girls Get Rich is also on Spotify
- Take a listen on Podcast Addict