Do things you are passionate about whether or not you are paid for doing it.
- How to become a social media influencer with a focus on attending podcast conferences for online entrepreneurs
- Podcasting as an influencer platform
- How to start a podcast
- How to choose topics and titles for your podcast
- Three things you need to do in order to create a successful and profitable digital influencer platform
- Identify your strengths, passions and hobbies
- Create a plan on how you are going to execute your influencer platform
- Maintain consistency in your chosen influencer platform
[Tweet “”Do things you are passionate about whether or not you are paid for doing it.” – Karen Yankovich”]
- Do things you are passionate about whether or not you are paid for doing it.
- It’s easy (and fun!) to do things you love to do.
- You have to claim that influencer status, you have to own that influencer platform, and you have to be the influencer that people turn to.
- Start your influencer status using LinkedIn and join my mini training to take you step by step through LinkedIn!
- How to create a brand that leads to a profitable business.
- Using LinkedIn to tell people how great you are.
- Claim and step into that influencer status!
[Tweet “Be really good at what you do. – Karen Yankovich”]
Resources Mentioned In This Episode: