In this episode, Karen talks about how important being real with yourself and honoring your business is.
- The importance of digital marketing with the human touch (1:30)
- This podcast is even a digital marketing tool (1:45)
- I want to develop a relationship with you beyond the podcast (2:05)
- 5 years ago I was working a full-time job and did my own thing on the side (3:00)
- I loved my job, but there was no flexibility
- The commute was taking a toll on me physically as I would get shooting pains up my leg while driving (4:15)
- One of the biggest challenges for success is time management (7:15)
- Work on your business 40 hours a week – be sure to keep track of this and take a look to see how you’re spending your time (9:30)
- As an entrepreneur, you have the option to double your salary, you don’t have to wait for a 2% raise (10:35)
- Ask yourself: Are you making your business a priority? (11:55)
- Run your business like a real business (13:35)
- Don’t dishonor your business by taking too much time to do other things (16:08)
- Build accountability for yourself in your business (18:15)
- What change can you make to make your business profitable to be rich? (22:00)
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
New, Free LinkedIn Workshop
The Importance of Multiple Income Streams with Nicole Liloia
Inspirational Interview with Dana Lee
Am I coming to your area? Take a look, here.
Michael Hyatt’s Full Focus Planner – buy it here
Let’s chat about any struggles you’re having, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be awesome if you shared the Good Girls Get Rich Podcast with your fellow entrepreneurs on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode has taught you just one thing, I would love if you could head on over to Apple Podcasts and SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW! And if you’re moved to, kindly leave us a rating and review. Maybe you’ll get a shout out on the show!