Do you have Your Daily LinkedIn Routine for Generating Revenue? If not… this podcast is for you! Karen Yankovich, founder and CEO of Uplevel Media explains in this podcast what you need to do daily to generate over 5 figures EXTRA in your business monthly with just this simple daily LinkedIn routine.
This week’s episode of Good Girls Get Rich is brought to you by Uplevel Media CEO and founder and LinkedIn expert, Karen Yankovich. In this episode, Karen covers the topic of coming up with your daily LinkedIn routine to generate revenue.
About the Episode:
If there’s one thing you should know about me is that I’ve always been an entrepreneur. I was born an entrepreneur! And the one thing that’s been consistent in any business I’ve been involved in is that getting on the phone consistently is the most important thing for building my business.
In this podcast I wanted to share with you my simple and easy way to get on the phone consistently with clients, rake in the money and that all stems from doing what I call the “brushing your teeth” work. It’s the stuff you have to do everyday to keep your business healthy and growing and that starts with your daily LinkedIn routine for generating revenue.
Step 1: Identify Who Your Perfect People Are and Your Ideal Client Avatar on LinkedIn
When it comes to connecting on LinkedIn, there’s absolutely no better way to start than finding your perfect people and your ideal client. I mean… how can you start reaching out if you don’t know who you’re looking for?
If you’re having trouble identifying your perfect people for your network, I’d reference my Episode 78 on attracting your tribe. Need to know how to find your ideal client? Lucky you, I have an episode for that to! Just click here.
This builds the foundation for your targeted outreach of people. Keep in mind, targeted is the key word here.
Step 2: Connecting Consistently in Your Daily LinkedIn Routine
Consistency is key when it comes to building your daily LinkedIn routine for generating revenue. You don’t need to connect with hundreds of people a day because you know why… you can’t keep up with that!
Whether it’s 10, 20 or 50 people a week, your connections should be people you genuinely want to get on the phone with.
Pro tip: NEVER send a blanket message to your potential connections. They can tell it’s inauthentic and will ignore you and you’re just wasting time that way. Send something unique to them and they’ll want to connect right back!
Step 3: Stay On Top of Your LinkedIn Inbox
You’re doing all the work to reach out right? So why not make it a part of your daily LinkedIn routine for generating revenue to stay in your inbox!
Keep your LinkedIn window open on your browser during the day incase someone does connect with you. Sending them a swift response show’s you’re interested, and it’s just that much quicker to get them on the phone and turning them into a client.
Want more help with your daily LinkedIn routine for generating revenue? Head to freelinkedinworkshop.com to be a part of my weekly webinars and get exclusive, free tips on building your business with LinkedIn.
HEAD TO KARENYANKOVICH.COM/080DOWNLOAD TO RECEIVE THE FREE DOWNLOAD FOR THIS WEEK’S EPISODE
- Recap of last weeks episode (1:02)
- My background to start this week’s episode (4:16)
- The big rock story (10:07)
- Where the money is in business (11:00)
- The LinkedIn and connecting routines in my business (13:49)
- Identify who your perfect people are (14:01)
- Identifying your ideal client and deep diving into targeting (14:49)
- The core piece about connecting with your ideal people and clients (17:27)
- Last step in the brushing your teeth work each week (21:17)
- My resource I’m giving you access to my LinkedIn routine (23:16)
- Recap of the episode (23:55)
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Listen to last week’s podcast at karenyankovich.com/079
- Check out the She Podcasts Live event that I will be speaking at in October
- Other events that Karen will be attending and speaking at com/events
- Want to read the blog on this episode? Head to com/080 to read the recap and more tips on this episode
- Your vibe attracts your tribe in Episode 78 of the Good Girls Get Rich Podcast
- Reference to Episode 24 of the Good Girls Get Rich Podcast, Your Ideal Client Avatar
- Visit freelinkedinworkshop.com to check out my top 3 LinkedIn tips for success
- Join my free Facebook Group to share how you use LinkedIn and get support tips
- Follow me on Instagram for more content
- Free download from today’s episode karenyankovich.com/080download
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be awesome if you shared the Good Girls Get Rich Podcast with your fellow entrepreneurs on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode has taught you just one thing, I would love if you could head on over to Apple Podcasts and SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW! And if you’re moved to, kindly leave us a rating and review. Maybe you’ll get a shout out on the show!