In this episode, Karen evangelizes on incorporating social media in your company culture.
- Recap on the importance of self-care
- Encourage your team to easily incorporate social in everything that they do
- Shift your mindset to incorporate new strategies
- Finding ways to incorporate your customers in your social media
- Building relationships with your clients
- Encourage those who work with you to set up their LinkedIn profiles
- Step up and support those who are on your team to have a strong personal brand
- The importance of live events and hashtags
- Good ol’ everyday business practices
- Encourage your team to share things that are happening in the community in addition to using hashtags and geotags
- Encourage your team to use your company hashtags or brand hashtags
- Digital marketing takes less effort on your part if you incorporate it into every employee’s job description
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be awesome if you shared the Good Girls Get Rich Podcast with your fellow women entrepreneurs on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode has taught you just one thing, I would love if you could head on over to Apple Podcasts and SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW! And if you’re moved to, kindly leave us a rating and review.