[Good Girls Get Rich Podcast Episode 25] Belinda Rosenblum’s Strategy to Own Your Money
This week, Good Girls Get Rich features, guest, Belinda Rosenblum, co-author of “Self-Worth to Net Worth” and “12 Keys to Creating Wealth Inside and Out”. She is a CPA and Wealth Expert who takes the fear and worry out of money. Belinda is somebody who walks her talk. She works hard to be authentic.
Co-author of a book Self-Worth to Net worth and 12 Keys to Creating Wealth Inside and Out.
We would love to hear what you think!
Send us a message on SpeakPipe! Or you can email [email protected]. We look forward to hearing from you.
Who Is Belinda Rosenblum:
- Belinda Rosenblum is helping thousands of people discover how “owning your money” creates certainty, security, and the life of financial independence they deserve.
- Belinda is the President of OwnYourMoney.com, a financial coaching and education company teaching individuals, couples and business owners how to make personal finance and small business success rewarding, manageable, and profitable.
- Belinda shares her advice for entrepreneurs who suffer from imposter syndrome [03:39]
- She shares her journey from corporate to entrepreneur to help people get on their feet and earn money [07:50]
- Everyone has the ability to design our business around the life that we want [11:36]
- How to help people start taking control of their own income [14:15]
- Be clear on which services and/or offerings you want to offer the world to support the life that you want to have [18:50]
- Business owners need to articulate the value they are delivering in a way that makes it easy for possible clients/customers to say yes [21:30]
- Know your customer avatar – be clear on what your avatar’s pain points are [22:11]
- Clients/Customers are buying you services, not because of price, but because you are helping them with their pain point [22:32]
4 Steps To Manage Your Money [26:50]
- Mindset and Earning – Get your head on straight. Let go of fear and shame. Rewrite the money story you believed. [29:00]
- Tracking and Spending – Do something to earn more money, not necessarily work more, but work smarter. [30:50] Use a spreadsheet to track where exactly your money is going.
- Credit and Debt – Look at your credit score, take steps to improve it and pay off your debt. [35:00]
- Saving and Investing – Start saving money by automating it AND start investing your savings to make more money. [36:00]
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
And remember, to get started with Karen, join the revolution, 21 simple online branding and LinkedIn strategies to skyrocket your business success!
It would be awesome if you shared the Good Girls Get Rich Podcast with your fellow women entrepreneurs on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode has taught you just one thing, I would love if you could head on over to Apple Podcasts and SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW! And if you’re moved to, kindly leave us a rating and review.
Ways to Subscribe to Good Girls Get Rich
- Click here to subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- Click here to subscribe via PlayerFM
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
- Good Girls Get Rich is also on Spotify
- Take a listen on Podcast Addict