[Good Girls Get Rich Podcast Episode 26] What’s your score? LinkedIn’s Social Selling Index (SSI)
In this episode, Karen talks about LinkedIn’s Social Selling Index (SSI).
- Recap of last week’s Episode 25 with Belinda Rosenblum
- Mark Zuckerberg’s talk with the senate
- What if there was a tool that gave you a rating based on what you are doing with your marketing? [4:15]
- What is the Social Selling Index? [5:25]
- Monitoring your SSI score [7:40]
- LinkedIn is a crazy, powerful tool that is standing out on all social media sites!
- LinkedIn helps you understand LinkedIn’s most powerful search tools, [10:14] to zero in decision makers, how to expand your network, researching potential prospects and companies, taking advantage at who has viewed your profile.
- Engaging with insights [11:11]
- Playing with your SSI score
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be awesome if you shared the Good Girls Get Rich Podcast with your fellow entrepreneurs on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode has taught you just one thing, I would love if you could head on over to Apple Podcasts and SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW! And if you’re moved to, kindly leave us a rating and review. Maybe you’ll get a shout out on the show!
Ways to Subscribe to Good Girls Get Rich
- Click here to subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- Click here to subscribe via PlayerFM
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
- Good Girls Get Rich is also on Spotify
- Take a listen on Podcast Addict