This week on Good Girls Get Rich is part three of a three part series surrounding your email list. In the first two parts, Karen gave effective tips and strategies on BUILDING your email list that can set yourself up for success. In this episode, Karen talks about MAILING that list because what is the sense of growing your email list if you are not going to mail them? You don’t want to miss this one!
- How big your email list is almost being asked like how much money do you have in the bank (2:52)
- Our inboxes are crazy overloaded these days. How often should you mail your email list? (3:24)
- Successful digital marketers are emailing their email list every single week, at a minimum. (4:55)
- Karen’s first digital marketing mentor, Marie Forleo (5:50)
- You shouldn’t worry about losing some people on your email list. (6:40)
- Find out why newsletters have kind of gone by the wayside (7:25)
- The number one thing that can attribute success to consistent content and consistent emailing (9:00)
- Karen’s system in mailing email list
- Think about what the content is going to be (10:05)
- Create a Google Doc or Google Sheets where you can list topic ideas (10:35)
- Other ways to create content aside from a blog and a podcast (12:50)
- Put 20-30 words in a basket (13:45)
- Ways and systems to repurpose your content (15:35)
- Sending emails to your email list about your content (17:40)
- You only need one hour a week to mail your list every week (19:05)
- Write catchy subject lines to boost your email open rates (20:05)
- Schedule that email ahead of time based on your email statistics (21:05)
- Summary of tips and strategies from today’s episode (23:30)
- Join Karen’s Triple Your Biz Club (24:30)
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Part one of this list building series: How to Lay The Foundation For A Profitable Email List
- Part two of this list building series: How to Grow Your Email List With No Ad Spend
- Karen’s first digital marketing mentor, Marie Forleo
- Award-winning weekly show, MarieTV
- For online audio transcription, video captions and document translation services, check out Rev
- Looking to get started with LinkedIn? Sign up for Karen’s FREE LinkedIn Workshop here.
- Karen’s Triple Your Biz Club – solely focused on your business success
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be awesome if you shared the Good Girls Get Rich Podcast with your fellow entrepreneurs on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode has taught you just one thing, I would love if you could head on over to Apple Podcasts and SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW! And if you’re moved to, kindly leave us a rating and review. Maybe you’ll get a shout out on the show!