[Tweet “It’s not about bragging, it’s about owning it. – Karen Yankovich”]
- The LinkedIn headline is one of the most important things in our profile, it’s the first thing that people see.
- Take some time to develop a headline. Learn how to do that in this episode!
- Your headline shows in search engines!
- What attracted me to LinkedIn.
- Google reads your headline, use all 120 characters
- Determine what are your keywords and use them consistently
- What’s in it for them? Make your headline about your audience.
- Be extraordinarily confident. Use descriptions that show you are amazing.
Think about how are you showing up? Are you confident with your search results in Google?
AND – A bonus tip, that most people don’t know about. I don’t know how long this hack will work, but it was working at the time this podcast was recorded! https://www.facebook.com/karenyankovich/videos/1704845546199362/
BONUS RESOURCE – FREE LinkedIn Headline Template!!
It’s not about bragging, it’s about owning it. – Karen Yankovich
[Tweet “Step out of your box, embrace what you’re good at!”]